Thursday, August 1, 2013

A little introduction...

Welcome to Polishes and Pointes, everyone! My name's Casey and I'll be your server this...wait, that's not right.  Anyway.

So a little about me...I'm a recovering English major who works in an office by day, studies ballet by night, and has a serious nail polish addiction.  After posting manicure pics on Twitter and Facebook for a while, I decided to create my own polish blog, because WHY NOT.  I also plan to share random musings about the life of an adult ballet student, which is always fun.  So strap in and enjoy the ride!

Oh, and just in case you were wondering...yes, I am wearing a tutu on my head in my profile pic.  The Tutu Hat is a tradition at the adult ballet intensive I go to every year.  Who says ballerinas don't have a sense of humor?

No comments:

Post a Comment